Sunday, December 24, 2017

A look back path of PPD

We followed our Personal Progress Development subject during last two years. It’s been two years since I started doing Personal Progress Development and I’m very happy that there was subject like this in university.

As well as this session made us a quality person and a unique personality person. in this lectures we did group activities, out bound training programs, side visits, visiting lectures, class activities, outdoor activities, etc.

What we learned from this session is,

  • Team work
  • Presentation skills
  • How to behave with others
  • How to prepare for a inverview
  • How to build up my career
  • How to build up my personality
  • How to create a perfect CV
  • How to helpfullnness
  • How to be motivated
  • Leadership skills
  • Work Under Stress
And also i feel my strength and weakness.

Thank you Madame Sarasi Seanadheera to invest your valuable time to us, thank you again!

10 comments: